Rhodes 19 Parts
SMC parts and services are guaranteed to meet or exceed your boat's original design specifications.
Please order securely by phone, fax or online with a credit card; through the mail with a check or money order; and with bank-to-bank electronic wire transfer.
All prices and specifications are subject to change.
Rhodes 19 Parts Categories
RHODES 19 PARTS CATEGORIES & Listings
Available printed information which may include copies of year specific sales brochures, owner's manuals & rigging instructions. The Owner's Packet is comprised of copies of the original paperwork which may have accompanied and documented your Rhodes 19 or Mariner sailboat at the time of her original purchase.
Removable V-berth Installation
1. Remove the compression post if it has been previously installed
2. Rough fit all three v-berth panels, resting them on the forward half bulkhead and the longitudinal upper teak slats of the port and starboard storage bins. Trim the three panels as necessary to create one level and flat surface – the two aft removable panels will fit first, then fit the single forward fixed panel
3. Install the two butt hinges on the forward edge of the forward fixed panel. Measure in 6” towards the centerline from the outboard edges of the panel. Install the hinges against the forward crash bulkhead.
4. Install the two 8” teak support cleats on the forward sides of the centerboard trunk cap
5. Install the two 6” teak support cleats on the forward faces of the seat boxes
6. Avoid interference with the three panels and the trunk cap, bilge pump, and battery box
7. Use silicone sealant as a bedding compound for increased bonding between the cleats and hinges and the fiberglass surfaces.
Creates a proper bonding and grounding system using a Dynaplate grounding shoe to reduce the risk of serious hull damage and electrical shock associated with a boat lightning strike. Our proper bonding and grounding system using the Dynaplate shoe will help provide a direct, controlled high-capacity path for lightning dissipation.
Strut attached to a mast and the shroud that adds support to the mast.
Copyright © 2009-2016, Stuart Marine Corp. (www.stuartmarine.com) All rights reserved.